Jumbunna Commencement Scholarship
Various ($500 - $5,000)
This Scholarship was established by the Jumbunna Institute for Indigenous Education and Research to support commencing Indigenous Australian students at the start of their undergraduate studies at UTS.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, a candidate must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be of Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent (must complete a Confirmation of Aboriginality form or provide a statutory declaration); and
- Commence full-time or part-time study in an undergraduate degree at UTS in either:
- The Autumn session of the year of Scholarship selection, or
- The Spring session of the previous year; and
- Have not previously completed a university degree; and
- Have not previously commenced a university degree at UTS.
Not applicable, as this is not a competitive scholarship. Eligibility criteria will be used to identify and select all Recipients.
How to apply
Applications for this scholarship are not required. All eligible applicants will be considered.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527
Jumbunna Institute for Indigenous Education and Research
For the full details of the Scholarship, please see the Conditions of Award.