Jumbunna Accommodation Scholarship
Accommodation + fortnightly meal allowance
Standard course duration
To support Indigenous students that are ineligible for government accommodation funding or other forms of financial support, with accommodation costs and living expenses, and thereby enable them to complete undergraduate or postgraduate study at UTS.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the scholarship an applicant must:
- be of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander decent (must complete a Confirmation of Aboriginality form and/or provide a statutory declaration); and
- first apply for ABSTUDY / Residential Costs Option (RCO) payments, if this is not approved by Centrelink then provide evidence that the application was unsuccessful; and
- be commencing or continuing in a UTS undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework or research) course; and
- be residing, or intending to reside, in a UTS Housing residence; and
- apply for the scholarship online using the Jumbunna Accommodation Scholarship application form.
Not applicable, as this is not a competitive scholarship. Eligibility criteria will be used to identify and select all recipients.
How to apply
Please contact the Student Services team at Jumbunna who can provide information on how to apply.
Need more information? Contact...
Jumbunna Institute for Indigenous Education and Research
Phone: 1800 064 312
For the full details of this scholarship please see the Conditions of Award.