Ivany Foundation Entrepreneurship Scholarship
The standard duration of the Scholarship is one (1) session.
The Scholarship is to be established to support aspiring entrepreneurs to undertake entrepreneurship studies in the UTS Business School.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship an applicant must:
- be commencing and enrolled in full-time study in the one of the following courses:
- MBA in Entrepreneurship (C04304); or
- Graduate Certificate in Commercialisation (C11251); or
- Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship (C11252); or
- Graduate Certificate in Venture Acceleration (C11253); or
- Bachelor of Entrepreneurship (Honours) (C09101)
- apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible;
- be available to attend an interview, either in person or online.
Please note, above Eligibility Criteria is currently under review. If you are interested in applying this Scholarship please visit this page regularly for any updates.
As demonstrated in the scholarship application and interview:
- Demonstrated leadership and drive for success; and
- Committed to driving change and positive impact on community; and
- Present a compelling and innovative case for a proposed or existing venture.
How to apply
Applications are currently open. Applicants must submit the Ivany Foundation Entrepreneurship Scholarship online application.
Applications close at 11:59 pm Monday 18 January 2021. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527
The Conditions of Award is currently under review and will be updated by the end of November 2020. If you are interested in applying this Scholarship please visit this page regularly for any updates.
Explore UTS Business courses in more detail online.
If you have any questions about commencing UTS Business School's courses or programs, please do not hesitate to enquire:
phone (02) 9514 3074