International Undergraduate Full Tuition Scholarship
Full tuition fees
Standard duration of Bachelor degree
This Scholarship was established to support high achieving commencing international students enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must:
- be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- meet all admission requirements for the selected course; and
- commence full-time studies on campus; and
- have completed an Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12, no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- have an overall mark of 85% or equivalent in a UTS recognized high school qualification; and
- all applicants must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
NOTE: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Scholarship will be awarded to the highest ranked applicant(s) on the basis of academic merit in the academic qualification used as a basis for admission into the selected UTS Bachelor degree program.
Where there are multiple applicants with the same results, further consideration will be given to the applicant's response to the following question:
'How do you intend to use your UTS degree to make a positive contribution to the community?
Decisions to award Scholarships will be made solely by the Scholarships Committee as described in Clause 7 in its absolute discretion.
How to apply
If you have not already submitted an application for course admission to UTS as an international student, you must first apply. To apply, please go to http://student.uts.apply.studylink.com/index.cfm?event=security.showLogin.
To apply for this Scholarship please submit the online application form.
Need more information? Contact...
Up to six (6) new recipients will be awarded the scholarships in 2018.
A maximum of three (3) recipients will be awarded the Scholarship in each of the Autumn and Spring intakes in 2018.