International Studies Overseas Access Scholarship
International Studies Overseas Access Scholarship has been established to provide financial assistance to an undergraduate International Studies student with the costs of their international In-Country study (ICS) year.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s combined degree with the Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
- Must have completed a minimum of two (2) sessions of study (totalling 48 credit points or equivalent) including Foundations in International Studies and their core language subjects; and
- Achieved an minimum overall WAM of a Distinction (WAM 75 or above) in their course to date; and
- Must apply using the UTS online Scholarships application form to be eligible
Selection will be based on:
- Academic merit in the Foundations in International Studies and language core subjects to date;
- Personal Statement outlining financial or personal need and how the funds would assist the student with the constraints of in-country study.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527