International Studies Overseas Access Scholarship
International Studies Overseas Access Scholarship has been established to provide financial assistance to an undergraduate International Studies student with the costs of their international In-Country study (ICS) year.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s combined degree with the Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
- Must have completed a minimum of two (2) sessions of study (totalling 48 credit points or equivalent) including Foundations in International Studies and their core language subjects; and
- Achieved an minimum overall WAM of a Distinction (WAM 75 or above) in their course to date; and
- Must apply using the UTS online Scholarships application form to be eligible
Selection will be based on:
- Academic merit in the Foundations in International Studies and language core subjects to date;
- Personal Statement outlining financial or personal need and how the funds would assist the student with the constraints of in-country study.
How to apply
All applicants must submit an application form in order to be considered for this scholarship.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527