International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
Full tuition fees
Standard duration of Masters degree
The International Postgraduate Full Tuition Scholarship was established to support high-achieving commencing international students enrolling in an postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must:
- be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- meet all admission requirements for the selected course; and
- commence full-time studies on campus; and
- have completed a Bachelor degree, comparable to an Australian Bachelor degree, no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- have an overall average of 90% where the pass mark is 50% or equivalent in a UTS recognised Bachelor qualification.
NOTE: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Scholarship will be awarded to the highest ranked applicant(s) on the basis of academic merit in the academic qualification used as a basis for admission into the selected UTS Master degree program.
Where there are multiple applicants with the same results, further consideration will be given to the applicant's response to the following question:
'How do you intend to use your UTS degree to make a positive contribution to the community?
Decisions to award Scholarships will be made solely by the Scholarships Committee as described in Clause 7 in the Conditions of Award.
Need more information? Contact...
Calling from Australia: 1800 774 816
Calling from overseas: +61 3 9627 4816
Up to six (6) new recipients will be awarded the scholarship in 2018. A maximum of three (3) recipients will be awarded the Scholarship in each of the Autumn and Spring intakes in 2018.
This International Postgraduate Full Tuition Scholarship is a tuition-fee Scholarship. UTS will pay each Recipient the UTS tuition fees for the approved Master degree course for the duration of the Scholarship, which is the standard number of sessions required for completion of the Recipient's enrolled postgraduate coursework program on the basis of a full-time study load.