Health Dean's Prizes
The Health Dean's Prizes were established by the Faculty of Health to recognise high performing first year students enrolled in an undergraduate UTS Health degree.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Prize, each recipient must meet all of the following criteria:
- Enrolled in an undergraduate UTS Health degree listed at clause 3.1 at the time of selection; and
- Completed their first year subjects (8 subjects) as full-time load. These subjects must be from the student's standard UTS Health degree, subjects from the Bachelor of Arts in International Studies and Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation are not included.
- One (1) Recipient from each of the following UTS Health undergraduate disciplines will be awarded the Prize: Nursing, Midwifery, Health Studies & Sport and Exercise. Eligible degrees are listed at clause 3.1.
- The Prize will be awarded to the student who has received the highest weighted average mark (WAM) in each of the four disciplines listed at Clause 3.1.
- Where more than one (1) student achieves the same WAM, the student with the highest overall Grade Point Average (GPA) in their discipline will be awarded the Prize.
How to apply
No application is necessary, candidates will be identified and selected by the Faculty of Health.
Need more information? Contact...
Health Academic Programs