Goodman Group Scholarship
$10,000 + Paid Work Placement
Paid over 1 year.
The Goodman Group Scholarship was first established in 2004. Restablished in 2018, the aim of the Goodman Group Scholarship is to encourage academic excellence in the Bachelor of Property Economics degree.
The Scholarship offers second year Property Economic students the opportunity to receive a cash grant to support their studies during their final year.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Be enrolled in the:
- Bachelor of Property Economics; or
- Bachelor of Property Economics Bachelor of Arts in International Studies; or
- Bachelor of Property Economics (Honours); and
- Have successfully completed a minimum 48 credit points or equivalent in their course at the time of scholarship selection, with a preference for students not exceeding 96 credit points); and
- Achieved a Credit Average (WAM) of 70 or above over the duration of their current UTS course; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
- All candidates must be available to attend an interview in person.
In addition, preference will be given to female applicants.
As demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview:
- Alignment of values, goals and culture with those of Goodman’s: Innovative + Dynamic, Team + Respect, Open + Fair, Performance + Drive, Customer + Focus
- Passion for and motivation to pursue a career in Property using innovative thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the property industry,
- Initiative to seek opportunities to continually advance their professional and personal lives
- Interest in Goodman Group and they work they do and in a paid work placement at Goodman
- Academic merit may also be taken into consideration.
How to apply
All applicants must submit the Goodman Group Scholarship application form.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Note: Shortlisted applicants will be requested to attend an interview and selection will be based on the selection criteria. Applicants who do not attend the interview will not be considered for the Scholarship.
Need more information? Contact...
Please do not contact Goodman Group at this stage.
Please direct all enquiries to:
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527
Successful candidates may also be offered a paid work placement with Goodman Group to gain insight into what it takes to be a successful property professional with a Listed Property Trust.