Global Exchange Scholarship
Every semester UTS International offers grants to assist students with the costs associated with going on exchange.
Applications for Global Exchange Grants are competitive and awarded on the basis of merit and destination.
Who is eligible?
Students who are accepted in to the UTS Global Exchange program at a non US/UK destination will be automatically considered for the Global Exchange Scholarship.
In order to be awarded a Global Exchange Scholarship, students must be:
- Selected to participate in the Global Exchange Program at a non USA/UK destination
- Eligible to gain credit for a full-time load of exchange study
- Accepted by the host institution
- Not receiving another scholarship awarded by UTS International (ISEP / New Colombo Plan / Cheung Kong)
Who is not eligible?
- Students on exchange in a USA/UK destination
- Students enrolled in and currently on the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences In-country Studies year abroad
- UTS outbound Study Abroad students (i.e. students on concurrent study at a non-partner institution)
- Students who have received a Global Exchange Scholarship on a previous occasion
- Students who have received another UTS International administered scholarship such as ISEP, Cheung Kong and New Colombo Plan
Global Exchange Grants are awarded to students with the highest average marks in their current UTS degrees. The decision regarding the success of the grant application is final and there is no appeal process.