The FEIT Women in Engineering and IT Scholarship
$10,000 in the first year of your degree
The FEIT Women in Engineering and IT Scholarship has been established with the goal of increasing the participation of women in Engineering and IT as a non-traditional area of study. The Scholarship will provide financial assistance for the first year of study in their chosen Engineering or IT degree.
Who is eligible?
- ATAR of 85 or above
- Must be a current or non-current school leaver with a passion for engineering or IT
- Your first UAC preference must be for a course in the Faculty of Engineering and IT at UTS
- You must attend an interview for the Scholarship
- Candidates are required to submit an online application form to demonstrate their interest in studying engineering or IT.
- Selected applicants will be invited to attend an interview.
- Successful applicants will be notified after the release of ATAR results.
How to apply
Please apply using the online application form.
Applications are open from 1 May 2019 to 8 September 2019.
Promising applicants will then be short-listed and invited for interviews. Interviews will be held Tuesday, 1 October 2019.