The FEIT Women in Engineering and IT Scholarship
$10,000 in the first year of your degree
The FEIT Women in Engineering and IT Scholarship has been established with the goal of increasing the participation of women in Engineering and IT as a non-traditional area of study. The Scholarship will provide financial assistance for the first year of study in their chosen Engineering or IT degree.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for this scholarship you must be:
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or the holder of an Australian Permanent Resident visa or Permanent Humanitarian visa;
- A current or non-current school leaver with an ATAR (or equivalent) of 85 or above excluding adjustment points
- Commencing first year of an undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Engineering and IT, including double degrees;
- All candidates must apply using the online UTS Scholarship Application form and attend an interview.
- Candidates are required to submit an online application form to demonstrate their interest in studying engineering or IT.
- Selected applicants will be invited to attend an interview.
- Successful applicants will be notified after the release of ATAR results.