Ezekiel Solomon Scholarship
One (1) year
To support one commencing or continuing, full-time UTS Law student who demonstrates financial need. Students experiencing other educational disadvantage(s) may be preferenced.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the scholarship an applicant must:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- be enrolled, or intend to enrol, in a UTS Bachelor of Laws (single or combined) degree in the session the scholarship is awarded; and
- apply for a Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) Equity Scholarship and therein demonstrate financial disadvantage; and
- apply for the scholarship online using the UTS Scholarship Application Form.
- Financial disadvantage, as demonstrated in the UAC Equity Scholarship application;
- Motivation to succeed in the chosen Faculty of Law course, as demonstrated in the scholarship application;
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life, as demonstrated in the scholarship application.
In addition preference may be given to students able to demonstrate equity circumstances or other educational disadvantages as assessed by the UAC Equity Scholarship application. The following equity criteria will be considered:
- carer responsibilities;
- Indigenous Australian;
- long-term medical condition, disability or ongoing effect of abuse;
- refugee status;
- regional or remote background;
- sole parent.
Need more information? Contact...
For the full details of this scholarship please see the Conditions of Award.