Eric Dreikurs Scholarship
One (1) year
The Eric Dreikurs Scholarship aims to assist continuing UTS undergraduate Law students that demonstrate financial need and support them during their study.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the scholarship an applicant must:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- be enrolled in a Bachelor of Laws at UTS (single or combined degree); and
- have completed at least one (1) year of a Bachelor of Laws at UTS; and
- apply for a Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) Equity Scholarship and therein demonstrate financial disadvantage; and
- apply for the scholarship online using the UTS Scholarship Application Form.
Additionally, preference may be given to applicants that have experienced any long term educational barriers as assessed by the UAC Equity Scholarship application. The following equity criteria will be considered:
- carer responsibilities
- Indigenous Australian
- long term medical condition, disability, or ongoing effects of abuse
- refugee status
- regional or remote background
- sole parent
- Financial need as demonstrated in the UAC Equity Scholarship application;
- Academic Merit (WAM in current UTS course)
- Motivation to succeed in the chosen Faculty of Law course;
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life.
Need more information? Contact...
For the full details of this scholarship please see the Conditions of Award.