Engineering and IT Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
25% of tuition fees
Standard duration of course
Engineering and IT Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship was established to attract high achieving commencing international students enrolling in a postgraduate coursework program at UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- must remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia) for the duration of the Scholarship; and
- must commence a Masters by coursework degree at the Faculty of Engineering and IT at UTS full-time and on campus; and
- must not currently be based in Australia; and
- must not have completed studies in Australia within the last six months to commencing at UTS; and
- must not be a government sponsored student; and
- must not be a recipient of another UTS scholarship for the duration of this Scholarship; and
- must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
Selection will be based on:
- Academic merit in the most recently completed tertiary qualification recognised by UTS for entry into the selected UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology Masters by coursework program.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for a Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology Masters by coursework program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the application for course admission.