Elite Athlete Program
A considerable fund has been established by ActivateUTS to provide support to high achievers in a wide range of sporting pursuits.
ActivateUTS supports athletes studying at UTS via the following programs:
Elite and Emerging Athlete Program (EAP)
High Performance Club Scholarships
Who is eligible?
You may be eligible for a UTS sporting scholarship if you:
- Are an enrolled UTS student
- Compete in a sport at a representative, State or National level
The ActivateUTS Board reserves the right in special circumstances to grant a scholarship to students who do not meet the above eligibility criteria.
UTS Elite and Emerging Athlete Scholars requirements:
- Maintain a minimum academic level of 'pass' for all subjects
- Compete for a representative UTS sporting team, where relevant
- Become a member of a UTS sporting club, where relevant
- Act as an ambassador for UTS and UTS Sport
How to apply
For information on how to apply, and for closing dates, please visit the ActivateUTS Elite Athlete Program website.