Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (SILC Pathway)
1 Semester Tuition fee exemption + $10,000
One (1) session
Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (SILC Pathway) aims to assist students who have completed the Insearch Diploma at the Sydney Institute of Language and Commerce (SILC), have enrolled for the UTS Bachelor of Business (BBus) and who will undertake study at UTS in Sydney as part of their degree.
Who is eligible?
Applicants must be:
- Citizens of People’s Republic of China (mainland China); and
- Students (Outplan) who have completed the Insearch Diploma of Business at SILC, have enrolled for the UTS Bachelor of Business (BBus), and are approved to undertake BBus study at UTS in Sydney; and
- For the duration of the Scholarship: full-time enrolment at UTS; and
- Recommendation by SILC.
All Scholarship applications must be made directly to SILC.
Applicants are selected based on:
- Recommendation by SILC; with candidates ranked in order of academic merit and presented in order of priority by SILC.
- The Scholarship Selection Committee will apply academic merit in the first instance and then apply any other criteria (such as personal statements) to distinguish between otherwise equally ranked applicants.