Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
$10,000 Per Session + Tuition Fees
Standard Duration of UTS Course
Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree) aims to assist students who have received an offer of enrolment or are enrolled at one of UTS Key Technology Partner (KTP) Universities in China to undertake a Master coursework degree at UTS in Sydney.
Who is eligible?
Applicants must be:
- Citizens of People's Republic of China (Mainland China); and
- Candidates who have received an offer of enrolment for, or are enrolled in a Postgraduate degree at one of the following UTS KTPs in China:
- Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT);
- Shanghai University (SHU);
- Sun Yat-sen University (SYSU); and
- The Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST)
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for Master coursework studies at UTS; and
- For the duration of the Scholarship, recipients must maintain full-time enrolment in the selected UTS Master coursework degree program.
- Academic merit in the academic qualification used as basis of admission into the selected UTS Masters coursework program
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life, as demonstrated by the Scholarship application process
- Recommendation by the candidate's KTP
How to apply
All Scholarship applications must be made directly to the candidate's home institution (as above).
Approved course areas are subject to courses matching and KTP approval.
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: 02 9514 2527