Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
$10,000 Per Session + Tuition Fees
Standard Duration of UTS Course
Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree) aims to assist students who have received an offer of enrolment or are enrolled at one of UTS Key Technology Partner (KTP) Universities in China to undertake a Master coursework degree at UTS in Sydney.
Who is eligible?
Applicants must be:
- Citizens of People’s Republic of China (mainland China); and
- Candidates who have received an offer of enrolment for, or are enrolled in a Postgraduate degree at one of the following UTS KTPs in China:
- Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT);
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST); or
- Shanghai University (SHU);
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for Master coursework studies at UTS by the application closing date of this Scholarship each year; and
- For the duration of the Scholarship: full-time enrolment in the selected UTS Master coursework degree program.
Applicants are selected based on:
- Academic merit in the academic qualification used as basis of admission into the selected UTS Masters coursework program; and
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life, as demonstrated by the Scholarship application process; and
- Recommendation by the candidate’s KTP (as above)
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: 02 9514 2527