Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (Exchange & Study Abroad)
The Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarships aim to build relationships between China and Australia by providing support to Chinese students enrolled at UTS in study abroad or full award coursework programs, and support to Australian students enrolled at UTS to undertake short term or study abroad programs in China.
The Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (Exchange and Study Abroad) aims to assist UTS coursework students who will undertake one session of study at a UTS-approved university in China, as part of their UTS degree course.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Enrolled in a UTS Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework program; and
- Admitted by a UTS-approved university in China to undertake one session of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework full-time study at that University; and
- Endorsed by the relevant UTS Faculty or School for one session of Exchange or Study Abroad (with credit recognition towards the UTS degree in which they are enrolled).
- Academic Merit (GPA)
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life, as demonstrated by the Scholarship application process.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527
- Students enrolled in a degree (study load of 48 credit points or less) may not be eligible to undertake a session of study in China. Students must speak with their faculty to see whether their course allows them to undertake an Exchange or Study Abroad session in China.
- Students undertaking an In-Country Study component of their degree are not eligible to apply for the Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (Exchange & Study Abroad).