Diploma to Degree Scholarship for Students from South East Asia
25% of UTS tuition fees
Standard number of sessions
To attract high achieving commencing international students from South East Asia to enrolling in an undergraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of a country in the South East Asia region (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam); and
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must be admitted to UTS based on a UTS recognised Diploma qualification from South East Asia (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam) with a GPA of 3.4 out of 4.0 or equivalent; and
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate coursework program; and
- Must be commencing full-time time study at UTS on campus; and
- Must not have completed studies in Australia; and
- Must not be enrol in a UTS Transnational Program.
Academic merit in a Diploma qualification completed in South East Asia that is recognised by UTS for entry into the selected UTS undergraduate coursework program.
How to apply
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for a undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.