CSL Transfusion Science Essay / Debate Prize
The CSL Transfusion Science Essay/Debate Prize was established in 2002 to award the student who obtains the highest weighted average mark for the essay component on completion of the subject 91129 Transfusion Science.
Please read the Conditons of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
The Recipient must:
- Be enrolled in a Science degree course in the year for which the award is made; and
- Receive a result in the subject 91129 Transfusion Science in the year for which the award is made; and
- Not have had any prior results in this subject.
- The highest overall mark awarded for the essay/debate assessment in the subject 91129 Transfusion Science.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest mark, the following criteria will be considered:
- Performance in subject 91129 Transfusion Science outside of formal assessment that demonstrates mastery of and engagement in the subject;
- Overall academic performance in the student’s award course, including GPA, whether the student has failed other subjects, received academic cautions or had a finding of misconduct made against them.