Canon Medical Systems – UTS Engineering Scholarship
The Canon Medical Systems- UTS Engineering Scholarship aims to support applicants who are enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering and have an interest in Canon’s diagnostic imaging equipment such as ultrasound, CT, X-Ray R&F, X Ray- Angiography/Cardiology and MRI.
The Scholarship is open to applicants enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering Diploma in Engineering Practice (BEngDipEngPrac), Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice (BEng(Hon)DipProfEngPrac) course, including Engineering combined degrees.
Who is eligible?
- Australian citizens
- Enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering Diploma in Engineering Practice (BEngDipEngPrac), Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice (BEng(Hon)DipProfEngPrac) course, or combined Engineering program at UTS,
- Majoring in Biomedical, Electrical or Mechatronics,
- Enrolled or have successfully completed all prerequisites subjects for Engineering Practice Preview 1 or Engineering Practice Preview 2.
- A credit average; and
- For the duration of the Scholarship: full-time enrolment in the BEng(Hon)DipProfEngPrac or BE DipEngPrac degree or combined Engineering degree
- Have mechanical, electrical and electronic interest and aptitude.
- Be interested in “Hands on Work”, and
- Must have their own, or access to a vehicle which can provide safe transport for the scholar to sites up to 4 hours from the Toshiba HQ in Sydney
Shortlisted applicants are interviewed and selected based on the above selection criteria. Scholarships will only be awarded to applicants who personally attend an interview with Toshiba and successfully complete their recruitment process.
Need more information? Contact...
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
+61 2 9514 2666