Business Dean's Scholarship
Paid over 3 years
To attract top achieving high school students to UTS Business undergraduate degrees, and support them financially during their study.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizens, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Current school leavers; or gap year students who graduated in the previous year where no tertiary study was undertaken in the gap year; and
- Have received an offer through UAC for a UTS Business School undergraduate degree; and
- Intended full-time enrolment in a UTS Business School undergraduate degree; and
- Gap year students must apply using the UTS online Elite School Leavers Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
- Academic excellence at year 12 level, ranked in ATAR order, excluding bonus points.
- First UAC preference to a UTS Business School undergraduate degree at the time of selection will be highly regarded.
- Candidates who have applied using the UTS online Elite School Leavers Scholarships Application form will be highly regarded.
- Motivation to succeed in the chosen UTS Business School degree program, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application, may be considered.
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life as demonstrated in the Scholarship application, may be considered.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527