Business Dean's Scholarship
Paid over 3 years
To attract top achieving high school students to UTS Business undergraduate degrees, and support them financially during their study.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Current school leavers; or gap year students who graduated in the previous year where no tertiary study was undertaken in the gap year; and
- Have received an offer through UAC for a UTS Business School undergraduate degree; and
- Intended full-time enrolment in a UTS Business School undergraduate degree.
- Academic excellence at year 12 level, ranked in ATAR order, excluding bonus points.
- First UAC preference to a UTS Business School undergraduate degree at the time of selection will be highly regarded.
- Candidates who have applied using the UTS online Elite School Leavers Scholarships Application form will be highly regarded.
- Motivation to succeed in the chosen UTS Business School degree program, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application, may be considered.
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life as demonstrated in the Scholarship application, may be considered.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527
These scholarships are awarded automatically following the release of ATAR results in December, although you must be enrolling as a local student and have a University of Technology Sydney course preference on your UAC application to be eligible. The application form is optional and can be completed online at the Elite School Leaver Scholarship Application Form.
By completing this application, you will be considered for all UTS Elite School Leaver scholarships, as listed here (subject to meeting the eligibility criteria):
- Vice Chancellor's Outstanding Achievement Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor's Merit Scholarship
- Business Dean's Scholarship
- Engineering and Information Technology Dean's Scholarship
- Science Dean's Scholarship
- UTS Science High Achiever's Scholarship
- Law Dean's Scholarship
- Health Dean's Scholarship