Australian Government Research Training Program Stipend
$27,596 (2019 rate, indexed)
3 years (PhD) 2 years (Ms)
Funded by the Commonwealth Government Department of Education and Training, the Australian Government Research Training Program Stipends are open to highly ranked research students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and research potential. This scholarship is valued at $27,082 (2018 rate, indexed) per annum and is provided to assist with general living costs.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for a RTP Stipend, a student must:
- be undertaking a higher degree by research (HDR) at UTS in the year of the RTP Stipend; and
- be enrolled as a full-time student.
Students who meet the eligibility requirements will have their application assessed on a competitive basis using a scoring system based on:
- academic merit of the applicant; and
- research and other relevant experience of the applicant; and
- publications record of the applicant; and
- relevance of the proposed research to the University's research strengths.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS: Graduate Research School
Phone: +61 2 9514 1336