Accounting Honours Scholarship
Paid over 1 year
The purpose of the Accounting Honours Scholarship is to attract top achieving accounting major students to the Accounting Honours program, and support them financially during their studies.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- The recipient/s must have successfully completed a UTS or other University business degree with an Accounting major; and
- Be accepted and enrol full-time in the Accounting Honours Program, including both:
- B Business (Honours) with an Accounting major
- B Accounting (Honours)
- Acceptance into the Accounting Honours Program
- If the number of eligible students exceeds the number of Scholarships to be awarded, Recipients will be selected based on:
- WAM achieved in undergraduate Business degree with an Accounting major
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life as noted in the applicants Accounting Honours application
- Motivation to succeed in the Accounting Honours Program may be considered.
Need more information? Contact...
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Scholarship.