Digital Histories Research Seminars
Learn about research projects that are being shaped by digital methodologies, and discuss the implications of this for how we understand, construct and communicate about the past.
Seminars will be held on Thursday evenings, 5.30-7pm in Building 10, Level 14, Room 201 and are a part of ACPH's History Central Seminar series.
- Lyndall Ryan (University of Newcastle), Colonial Frontier Massacres Map, Thursday 14 March 2019, Lyndall's abstract
- Tony Near (Australian Paralympic Committee), The Australian Paralympic History Project, Thursday 11 April 2019, Tony's abstract
- Kate Bagnall (University of Wollongong), The Real Face of White Australia, Thursday 9 May 2019, Kate's abstract
- Tamson Pietsch (University of Technology Sydney), Julia Horne (USyd), Gabrielle Kemmis (UTS), Expert Nation: From Nation Building to Database Building, Thursday 13 June 2019, Tamson's abstract
- CANCELLED Alana Piper (University of Technology Sydney), Criminal Characters, Thursday 8 August 2019
- Kate Gahan (Museums and Galleries NSW), Collections and Stories, Thursday 12 September 2019 Kate's abstract
- Damian Almeida and Nick Schapowal, Gale Digital Scholar Lab, Thursday 10 October 2019 Abstract