UTS Short Courses is your one-stop-shop for your lifelong learning needs. With our strong industry connections, commitment to continuing professional learning coupled with access to the latest market trends, you’ll develop the skills and knowledge to adapt and thrive in today’s shifting market.
In collaboration with our industry connected experts, we have developed a broad selection of short courses ranging from half a day, up to 10 days, even several months held on weekdays, evenings and weekends, giving you choice and flexibility in your learning.
These short courses are standalone rather than units within a formal degree allowing you to deep dive into the specific skills that you need to get ahead and stay ahead.
Why a UTS short course?
- Future proof yourself by upskilling and gain a competitive advantage
- Learn only what’s relevant to you, your role or your industry in a short amount of time
- Latest market and industry trends delivered to you by experts in your field
- Keep your finger on the pulse meeting employer expectations and industry changes, plus gain recognition
- Your staff are valuable, invest in their training and development to adapt and thrive in today’s shifting environment
Industry connected experts
All UTS Short Courses are taught by UTS academics, UTS adjuncts and visiting fellows from industry, and in most cases, the lecturers will be PhD qualified with sector experience. You or your staff will have access to superior teaching and learning, inclusive of course materials from all UTS faculties, as well as practical and relevant industry insights.