A number of countries offer financial aid to their citizens who are studying in Australia. If you are from one of the following countries you may be eligible for some form of financial aid to support your studies at The University of Technology Sydney.
- Canada: Canadian Provincial / Federal Loans (opens an external site) UTS Code is VUSL
- Denmark: SU (opens an external site)
- Germany: Bafög (opens an external site)
- Norway: Lånekassen (opens an external site)
- Sweden: CSN (opens an external site)
- United States of America (USA): US Financial Aid
There may also be other loan systems that are not listed above. It is advisable to check in your home country.
Within UTS International there are dedicated staff to assist students with the provision of required documentation, advice about eligibility and information about conditions relating to these financial aid programs. Various other countries, not listed above, also provide financial aid to their citizens. If you are aware that your home country offers financial aid that may support you during your studies at UTS please contact UTS International Financial aid staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.