With a Bachelor of Communication, you’ll have the opportunity to develop a unique professional focus that’s underpinned by a depth of practical experience.
This course is embedded in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
- Bachelor of Communication (Creative Writing)
- Bachelor of Communication (Digital and Social Media)
- Bachelor of Communication (Journalism)
- Bachelor of Communication (Media Arts and Production)
- Bachelor of Communication (Public Communication)
- Bachelor of Communication (Social and Political Sciences)
With the Bachelor of Communication, all students have the option of completing two Communication majors. When it’s time to apply for your course, you’ll apply through UAC for the Bachelor of Communication of your first major. You’ll then select the second major once you’re enrolled at UTS.
The majors you choose will give you a uniquely tailored skill set, setting the foundation for your future career. All students undertake the first two subjects of a second major, however, minimum requirements must be met to apply to continue in the second major*. Students who don't meet the requirements or who choose not to continue on in the second major will be able to undertake electives instead.
*Continuing with your second major choice after your first year requires a minimum GPA score of 3.0. Media Arts and Production is not available as a second major.
Expand the scope of your communications qualification by combining it with another UTS degree. Options include:
- Bachelor of Communication / Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
- Bachelor of Communication / Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Communication / Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation
Read about: Combined degrees with Communication