To be eligible to apply for entry to a course you must satisfy the following admission requirements:
- Received, no more than two years prior applying to UTS, or currently undertaking a minimum one-year paid cadetship demonstrated through a cadetship official letter of offer, and
- Be eligible to matriculate
All applicants must apply through the NSW/ACT Universities Admissions Centre (UAC), and have a course listed below as their highest preferences in order to be eligible for an offer. All offers for this course are made through UAC. Note that key application dates are available on the UAC website.
- Bachelor of Business (601030) or (601035)
- Bachelor of Management (601065) or (601068) or (601070) or (601072)
- Bachelor of Economics (601090)
If you have any further questions or need further information on the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com