UTS faith groups and faith-based contacts and resources
Faith groups online resources
Please note: See Faiths represented to contact individual Chaplains
Activate group: CREDO – Christ for UTS
- Website: credo.org.au
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/credoUTS
- Zoom meetings - Bible study groups. Individual pastoral support online/phone
- Activate group: Christian Students Uniting
see Facebook and Facebook Live for Zoom meetings
- Link: What does it mean for us to be church if we can’t physically gather?
- Activate group: UTS Catholics
- Weekly discussion groups on Zoom
(e.g. program on the Creed of the Catholic Church: Mondays 3pm, Thursdays 10am and Fridays 10am)
holds fortnightly men and women's groups
- Weekly bible study on Zoom
- Wednesday, 10am: The Story of Salvation History
Facebook - and phone and email support by chaplain.
Activate group: UTS Muslim Society
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/utsms
- See below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Muslim Chaplain.
Contact chaplain directly.
Activate group: UTS Buddhist Meditation Society
See link below and contact Hindu Chaplain Ashit Mohan Maitra by email or phone for Online Consultation, Scriptural Studies and for Meditation & Pranayam by Zoom
Spiritual Support :