TalkCampus lets you:
- access peer support instantly and around the clock
- connect with other students from across the world
- anonymously share how you’re feeling in a safe and supportive environment
- join a community and support others
How to get TalkCampus
- Download the TalkCampus app from the App Store or Google Play
- Sign up for an account with your UTS student email address
Languages supported by TalkCampus include:
TalkCampus is not part of UTS. UTS pays TalkCampus a fee so all current UTS students can use TalkCampus for free.
UTS does not know which students use TalkCampus, and UTS does not control or moderate use of the TalkCampus app.
TalkCampus may use your email address or IP address to alert Emergency Services if a post indicates serious safety concerns. This may or may not result in those concerns being passed back to UTS.