UTS Humanitarian Scholarship
The UTS Humanitarian Scholarship supports commencing undergraduate students who are holders of asylum seeker bridging visas or temporary protection visas, and who are unable to access a Commonwealth Supported Place or student loan schemes.
The Scholarship provides tuition fees and a minimum financial contribution of $1,000 per year towards learning and living expenses.
There are up to 16 scholarships available each year across each of the 8 faculties at UTS:
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- UTS Business School
- Faculty of Design, Architecture and Building
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Transdisciplinary Innovation
To be eligible for the scholarship students must:
- Apply for admission to UTS;
- Submit a UTS Humanitarian Scholarship application form;
- Have a NSW HSC or Australian equivalent, or UTS Insearch negotiated pathway;
- Be accepted to study at UTS;
- Be commencing the first year of a UTS undergraduate degree;
- Be enrolled full-time.
The UTS Humanitarian Scholarship is made possible by the generous contribution of UTS supporters. Learn more about how you can you can make an impact.