Rate My Resume
Have your resume reviewed instantly and processed in real time – any day, any time – on Rate My Resume!
By uploading your resume, you’ll receive instant feedback on what you’ve done well and what you could do better, including:
- Avoiding repeated words
- Effectively positioning knowledge, skills, and abilities to boost your profile
- The documents length
- The impact of qualifications included
- Use of action-orientated words
- Presentation elements (design, look, and feel)
How to get started!
You have up to 10 uploads a year, allowing you to make edits and receive further feedback.
With the aim of making your Rate My Resume experience as successful as possible, and for more information on how YOU can get started today, we've created a set of instructional videos covering the following topics:
- Accessing Rate My Resume
- Resume Guidelines
- Real time upload
- Feedback summary
- Responding to detailed feedback
- Understanding your score
- How to view your feedback
Rate My Resume is a great starting point. However, if you’re looking for more in-depth feedback and analysis, head into Drop-in and speak with UTS Careers Recruitment Advisors; who can provide accessible, timely and tailored advice for all stages of your career journey.