Get ready for Spring with extended Student Centre hours
We know a student’s life is a busy one, so to help you get the best start to Spring session, UTS Student Centres will be extending their over-the-counter opening hours in the lead up to next session.
What does this mean for me?
It means more time to get face-to-face help!
From Monday 15 July (when Autumn results are released) to Monday 5 August (last day to add a subject for main calendar students), our Student Centres will be open from 8.30am to 6.30pm.
Monday through to Friday, you can pop into either the B5 or B10 Student Centres and get answers about exam results, Spring session enrolment and timetables.
I can’t come in. Can I call?
You sure can! On 1300 ASK UTS (1300 275 887), Monday through to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
While the Student Centres are extending their open hours, this is only for over-the-counter questions. So any over-the-phone questions will need to be asked within regular operating hours.
No two students are the same, but sometimes you ask the same questions. Here are the answers to some of the common ones.
How do I enrol into subjects?
To enrol into subjects:
1. Log in to My Student Admin using your student ID number and email password. The Enrolment guide will help you with the enrolment process.
2. Enrol into your subjects following your recommended sequence in the UTS Handbook.
3. Select your class timetable using My Timetable You may find more information about how to use My Timetable.
Can I enrol into a full subject?
You are unable to enrol in a full subject or select a full class. UTS has a Work Health and Safety policy and must abide by specified class sizes to comply with these regulations.
If the subject you want to enrol in is full and it is:
• a core subject: submit an e-Request
• not a core subject but you can’t enrol in any other subjects: submit an e-Request
• not a core subject but you can enrol in another subject: choose a different subject via My Student Admin.
How do I access and create my timetable?
Class selections for subjects commence when enrolments open for the calendar year, and close on the last day to enrol in (add) subjects for the session you have enrolled in.
What if I need help after Monday 5 August?
If an issue arises after Monday 5 August, Student Centres will still be there to help during normal business hours.
We’re also opening the B10 Student Centre between 9am and 7pm on Thursday 8, 15 and 22 in August.
Where are the Student Centres?
There are two Student Centre locations: Broadway and Haymarket.
Building 10 – Broadway
Level 2, 235 Jones Street
Ultimo, NSW 2007
Building 5 – Haymarket
Block C, Level 1
Cnr Quay Street and Ultimo Road
Haymarket, NSW 2000