To access Jumbunna services, UTS students need to supply a Confirmation of Aboriginality OR submit a Jumbunna Statutory Declaration (see below) and two community references that are completed by a community member and/or organisation, not by an education institution.
At Jumbunna, we offer our students:
- One-on-one discussions and liaison with coursework, assignments and exams as well as adjusting to any challenges you may face as a part of uni life
- Assistance in developing your academic reading, writing and mathematics skills
- Support in finding residential housing
- The Indigenous Tutorial Assistance Scheme (ITAS) which is a supplementary tuition either one-on-one or in group sessions
- Provide advice or assist, refer, advocate and liaise with faculties or other units within the university on your behalf
- 24hour access to the Jumbunna Student Spaces