Your privacy at UTS explains how UTS will manage your privacy and protect your personal information.
- Accessing your information describes ways you can access your own personal and health information.
- Amending inaccurate information explains how to get inaccurate information about you changed.
- Providing proof of identity covers the forms of ID you'll need to prove your identity.
- Providing certified documents covers procedures for providing UTS with a certified copy of your original documents.
- Requesting access to information about another person explains the circumstances where third parties can access a person's information and how UTS manages access.
- Surveillance covers methods of surveillance in use at UTS, such as CCTV.
- Complaints cover your rights to make a privacy related complaint if you feel your privacy has been breached.
- Forms provides access to forms for privacy-related activities and applications.
- Contacts explains where to get further advice and assistance.
Note: In this section on privacy at UTS, the term ‘personal information’ refers to both personal and health information, unless specified otherwise. Both terms are explained in definitions of personal and health information.