To undertake a placement you must have clinical compliance, including:
- A range of up-to-date vaccinations
Start your vaccinations and checks as soon as you get your acceptance letter.
Working in real-life healthcare settings means you will need to have several vaccinations and checks, to protect you and patients.
Working in a healthcare setting or as a registered nurse (RN):
- does not mean you are exempt from the process
- Some of the requirements may be different
- you have to go through the process with UTS
The clinical compliance checklist is a guide for when to start vaccinations and when you should be compliant.
Some vaccinations can take a while we recommend you start as soon as possible.
- A Working With Children Check
- A recent National Criminal Record Check
- Read and signed the NSW Health Code of Conduct.
You may also need:
- An overseas Criminal Record Check
- A TB screening.