UTS site search

Non-current school leavers

Applying to UTS

For non-current school leavers, an ATAR is not the only thing you need to take into account in order to apply to UTS. You may have to consider each course area's admission requirements.

You also have the option of taking a gap year

Universities Admissions Centre (UAC)

The majority of non-current school leavers apply to UTS through the Universities Admissions Centre (opens an external site).

It is possible to change your UAC course preferences (opens an external site) after you lodge your application.

Three steps to apply

There are three steps you need to take when applying:

Step 1 - Eligibility criteria

Check that you:

  • meet one or more of the eligibility criteria for UTS admission - this is required in order to submit an assessable application.

  • can demonstrate your English language proficiency (opens an external site).

  • meet one or more of the admission requirements for the course(s) you wish to apply for.

Step 2 - Additional selection criteria

Check if the courses you want to apply for have any compulsory or optional additional selection criteria.

Step 3 - Apply!

For the majority of UTS undergraduate courses, you must lodge your application and optional additional selection documents through Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).