On This Page
At UTS, the Faculty of Design, Architecture and Building (DAB) aims to contribute to the transformation of urban life, contemporary design culture and the built environment through our research, education and engagement with the professions.
We achieve this through the work of our three schools, spanning the full range of architectural, design, construction, property and planning disciplines.
- University experiences that are intellectually vibrant and socially engaging.
- Academic excellence and global practice-oriented learning.
- Creative, innovative and socially significant research.
Our undergraduate, postgraduate and research students come to DAB so that they can:
- Study with leading industry professionals and respected international academics.
- Use state of the art facilities and study in the centre of Sydney.
- Develop creative potential to become leading designers, thinkers and innovators in their industry.
- Improve professional status using specialised learning experiences.
Our student’s successes and experience are testament to the passion, creative and academic rigour of our staff.
Our Faculty is recognised internationally for leadership in our three disciplines. Our courses are renowned for technological innovation and practical application.
Photography and situated media