On This Page
Once you are logged in, select the 'Results' tab to access your results.
You will not be able to obtain results through:
- phone calls to University staff, or
- Visiting UTS Student Centres.
If you need an official copy of your results, you should apply to get a statement of academic record (transcript).
If you require further clarification on your results, please refer to the grading schema for coursework subjects page.
Results may be withheld for one of two reasons:
- You have an outstanding debt(s) that requires your immediate attention. if this is the case, your results will be available shortly after clearance of the debt for which the fee sanction has been applied.
- A final result for your course has not yet been submitted by the faculty. Queries should be directed in the first instance to the subject coordinator.
- The names of subject coordinators can usually be found in the subject outline on UTSOnline.
- If you cannot find the name of your subject coordinator, please contact the UTS Student Centre
A Supplementary Examination is subject to the approval of the Faculty Results Ratification Committee. A student cannot apply for a Supplementary Examination.
Students will only be considered for a Supplementary Examination if they are in their last session of study and are awarded a mark of 45-49 for a particular subject.
If you believe you have completed your course and are eligible to graduate but do not have a status of "PASSED" showing against the most recent results release, you should contact your UTS Student Centre to resolve any outstanding withheld or fail results.
Failure to do this may prevent you from graduating.
Student and related rules:
8.4 Subject assessment results