On This Page
Orientation Period: 7 - 18 March 2016
Calendar B Orientation Period: 22 - 26 February 2016 (for Education and Graduate School of Health students only)
Latecomers Orientation Day: 2 April 2016 (full degree international students only)
Sessions, seminars and workshops run throughout O-week:
- find out how the university works and the services available to assist and support you.
- participate in seminars and workshops to further your skills.
- meet UTS students and staff, both local and international.
Check out what is happening for O-Week. Connect with us and with your future classmates.
If you have questions, there are several ways you can find out more:
- Send an email to Orientation@uts.edu.au
- Ask us on Facebook
- Have a read of the Essential Information section for new students
- Ask UTS
See what current students have to say about studying at UTS