On This Page
Orientation Week: 20 - 25 July 2015
Sessions, seminars and workshops run throughout O-week:
- find out how the university works and the services available to assist and support you.
- participate in seminars and workshops to further your skills.
- meet UTS students and staff, both local and international.
Check out what is happening for O-Week. Connect with us and with your future classmates.
If you have questions, there are several ways you can find out more:
- Send an email to Orientation@uts.edu.au
- Ask us on Facebook
- Have a read of the Essential Information section for new students
- Ask UTS
See what current students have to say about studying at UTS
We understand that your first week may be a little overwhelming, so we have created the Orientation Cafe, a great place to relax between sessions. Open from 9am-5pm during Orientation, drop by for a FREE coffe and join the daily workshops to learn some new skills or meet lots of new people. The Orientation Cafe is also a great place to ask the Peer Networkers any questions about starting at UTS.