Sophie is a Social Research and Policy officer at the UTS Institute for Public Policy and Governance.
Sophie is an experienced strategic and research planner and has worked across a broad range of strategic, policy and statutory planning projects. Her experience includes local government and private consultancy for private, public and not-for-profit organisations, in Australia and in France.
She brings together an understanding of space and land use complexities; demographic, economic and housing data; policy frameworks; and community and stakeholder aspirations. Her expertise includes:
- Strategic and policy planning
- Land use planning
- Social planning
- Social infrastructure planning
- Demographic and economics research
- Stakeholder and community engagement and consultation
- Economic development
- Tourism and leisure planning