Shari has more than 30 years of senior expertise in local government and state government organisations across both NSW and Tasmania. She has initiated and managed a range of projects across various functional areas.
Shari has expertise in:
- Stakeholder engagement
- Social, corporate, infrastructure and sustainability planning
- Integrated planning and reporting
- High value project management experience
- Implementation, monitoring and evaluation of plans and programs
- Continuous Improvement and e-planning
- Land use planning including assessment, compliance, appeals, greenfield and renewal projects
Shari is adept at achieving shared solutions. She has achieved numerous outcomes for local communities such as negotiating positive results in contentious planning appeals, facilitating memorandums of understanding between private and public organisations and via submissions to state and federal government requests.
- Bachelor Urban & Regional Planning, UNE, NSW
- Registered Planner (RP) Planning Institute of Australia (PIA)
- Graduate Certificate of Management, UTAS, TAS
- Graduate Certificate of Cross Disciplinary Art and Design, UNSW (COFA), NSW
- Information Technology - Cert. Level III, TAFE, NSW
- Previous Board Member Local Government Professionals Australia NSW