Careers Consultant working to ensure our undergraduate business and TDi students are employable and achieving their career ambitions.
Nicole is available to consult with you on planning your subject or course level content to review any careers integration, whether that is helping you source industry connections to developing and delivering careers management topics for your students.
She joined UTS in 2016, and has previously worked as a graduate recruiter at Accenture, UBS, Barclays and CAANZ. She runs both in-curriculum and co-curricular initiatives for students, including industry panels, mock assessment and interview workshops, as well as career planning and self-awareness sessions.
- Employability & Career Consultant, UTS Oct 2016- date
- Senior Graduate Rectuiter, Accenture
- University Marketing Specialist, UBS
- Graduate Recruiter, Barclays
- Student Marketing Consultant, ICAANZ