Congratulations on receiving a job offer to join UTS. Joining UTS you will play an important role in the university's vision to become a world-leading university of technology.
Your conditions of employment are in accordance with the relevant UTS Enterprise Agreement. There are separate agreements for the senior staff group (SSG), academic and professional staff.
Accepting our job offer
You will need to complete a series of steps in order to finalise the acceptance process. We ask you to:
1. Login to iRecruitment by entering your email address and password credentials.
2. Click on your notification "Congratulations you have received an offer from the University of Technology Sydney".
3. Open your Offer by clicking "View Offer" button. You will need to verify your identity by re-entering your email address and password credentials.
4. The offer will open as a PDF document. It is important that the offer is carefully reviewed before accepting the offer.
5. Accept or Decline the offer using the "Accept Offer" or "Decline Offer" buttons. When you accept the offer, you are also accepting the terms and conditions outlined.
6. You may add a comment to your acceptance and Click "Submit". An additional prompt will ensure you really want to accept the offer. Click "Yes".
A notification will be sent to you confirming acceptance.
Need more help?
Before you start
As part of you accepting employment at UTS, it is important for you to return all onboarding documentation to our Payroll Office (UTS Payroll, PO Box 123, Broadway NSW 2007):
- Compiling evidence of your right to work in Australia and returning a copy certified by a Justice of the Peace
- Completed Australian Tax File Declaration
- Completing other documentation you may have received, such as UniSuper application, verification of qualifications.
If you need assistance in understanding more about your UniSuper membership or completing your Unisuper application, Unisuper has a range of services to assist you. Details are located here
Get ready to start
In order to prepare for your commencement and set you up on the University’s Payroll and IT systems, you will need to complete these steps
- Login to iRecruitment
- Go to MyAccount
- Check your personal information is correct including your date of birth
- Click Save.
By updating the above correctly it will minimise delays in setting you up on your first day.
You can also navigate through our UTS website to find the latest research and teaching and learning initiatives, achievements, new buildings and events.
Your first day
On your first day, you will:
- settle and orient yourself in your new work environment
- meet with your Manager to develop a shared understanding of the expectations of your role
- access the University's intranet, Staff Connect where you will find detailed information about:
- our staff induction program
- obtaining a Staff ID card
- activating your UTS email account
- completing essential online compliance courses
We look forward to welcoming you to UTS!