Jumbunna Honours Scholarship
This Scholarship was established in 2012 by the Jumbunna Indigenous House of Learning to support Indigenous students in their Honours year at UTS.
Value and duration
This Scholarship is valued at $15,000 paid over a one year period.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Indigenous Australian (must complete a Confirmation of Aboriginality form or provide a statutory declaration); and
- Completed a UTS-recognised undergraduate degree; and
- Enrolled in a UTS Honours degree.
Course area(s)All courses.
Recipient Selection Criteria, In Priority Order:
- Academic merit in the undergraduate course; and
- Motivation to succeed in the nominated UTS course, as demonstrated in the scholarship application; and
- Commitment to benefiting the Indigenous community, as demonstrated in the scholarship application.
Please see the Conditions of Award for the full details of the Scholarship.
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Applications for 2017 will open progressively from the 1st of November. Information on How to Apply will be available during the application period.
Opening date: 01 November 2016
Closing date: 20 March 2017