Master Builders Association Construction Management Award
The Master Builders Association Construction Management Award is funded by the Master Builders Association to encourage academic excellence in advanced students of the Bachelor of Construction Project Management course. The prize consists of a $500
In the case of joint winners, each Recipient will receive $250
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Prize, a student must:
- Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Construction Project Management (C10214) or the Bachelor of Construction Project Management Bachelor of Arts in International Studies (C10215); and
- As part of this course, have successfully completed:
- 16914 Human Resources and Communications Management in the academic year for which the award is made; and
- 16317 Risk and Safety Management and 16423 Procurement and Contract Management at any point during their course.
The Prize will be awarded to the student who has obtained the highest weighted average mark (WAM) over all three (3) completed subjects:
- 16317 Risk and Safety Management;
- 16423 Procurement and Contract Management;
- 16914 Human Resources and Communications Management
Where two (2) or more students achieve the same WAM, the student (1) or two (2) students with the highest overall GPA in their course will be awarded the Prize.
For further information contact
UTS:Design, Architecture & Building
Phone: +61 2 9514 8978
Fax: +61 2 9514 8804