Emma Ball Interior Design Prize
The Emma Ball Interior Design Prize is to honour the late Emma Ball, who graduated in Interior Design and quickly demonstrated in her working life the relationship between design principles and professional practice.
SponsorThis prize is sponsored by the Faculty of Design, Architecture and Building with the aim of recognising high levels of achievement in the Bachelor of Design in Interior Design course.
Value and duration
Who is eligible?
The Recipient must by the end of the academic year for which the Prize is awarded:
- have completed 144 credit points towards the UTS Bachelor of Design in Interior and Spatial Design Course in the Faculty of Design, Architecture and Building; and
- have completed all Year 2 and Year 3 subjects and recieved a Weighted Average Mark of 70; and
- have completed the subject 86223 Design Studio: Industry, and obtained a minimum grade of 75, and
- have completed the subject 86221 Context: Exploration, and obtained a minimum grade of 75.
- The Prize will be awarded to the student who meets the above eligibility criteria and has obtained the highest mark in the subject 86221 Context: Explorations.
- In case two or more students achieve the same highest mark in 86221 Context: Explorations, the student who recieves the highest mark in 86223 Design Studio Industry shall be awarded the Prize.
For further information contact
UTS:Design, Architecture & Building
Phone: +61 2 9514 8978
Fax: +61 2 9514 8804