UTS:INSEARCH to UTS Pathways Scholarship
The UTS:INSEARCH to UTS Pathways Scholarship has been established to support high achieving UTS:INSEARCH graduates who wish to continue their studies in an undergraduate degree at UTS. It is awarded to an international student who is progressing directly into UTS from the UTS:INSEARCH Diploma program.
Please see the Conditions of Award for further information.
Value and duration
UTS will pay for 50% of the Recipient's UTS tuition fees for the duration of their enrolled undergraduate course.
Up to eight (8) new Recipients will be awarded the Scholarship each calendar year at the time of admission to the UTS degree course. A maximum of four (4) Recipients will be awarded for the Autumn session and a maximum of four (4) recipients will be awarded Spring session.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed or be completing a UTS:INSEARCH Diploma in Sydney, Australia; and have an overall grade of credit average or above in their Diploma; and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS undergraduate degree in the next available intake after completion of the candidate's UTS:INSEARCH Diploma; and
- Must apply using the online UTS Scholarships online application form.
Course area(s)All courses.
Recipient selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Academic merit based on UTS:INSEARCH Diploma results
- Motivation to succeed in the chosen UTS degree program, as demonstrated by the Scholarship application
- Commitment to utilise the UTS degree to contribute to their community, as demonstrated by the Scholarship application
- Likelihood that the receipt of the Scholarship will significantly increase the candidate's ability to complete the degree at a higher level of performance than would otherwise be the case, as demonstrated by the Scholarship application.
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Applications for Spring 2017 will open in June. Information on How to Apply will be available during the application period.
For further information contact
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527