Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarships (KTP Master Degree)
The Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarships provides opportunities for students to study overseas, promoting cultural exchange and deepening relations between Australia and China.
The Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree) provides full fee scholarships and living stipends to Chinese students enrolled at UTS's Key Technology Partner universities in China to undertake a Master's coursework degree at UTS in Sydney.
This scholarship will be awarded to up to four new recipients each year and is intended for Master's degree students who have received an offer of enrolment or are enrolled at one of UTS's KTP universities in China.
Value and duration
The scholarship covers the cost of the recipient's tuition fees. Each recipient will also receive A$10,000 per semester for the standard duration of their Master's Coursework degree, up to a maximum of four semesters.
Who is eligible?
Applicants must be:
- Citizens of People's Republic of China (Mainland China); and
- Candidates who have received an offer of enrolment for, or are enrolled in a Postgraduate degree at one of the following UTS KTPs in China:
- Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT);
- Shanghai University (SHU);
- Sun Yat-sen University (SYSU); and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for Master coursework studies at UTS; and
- For the duration of the Scholarship, recipients must maintain full-time enrolment in the selected UTS Master coursework degree program.
Course area(s)All courses.
- Academic Merit
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life, as demonstrated by the Scholarship application process
- Recommendation by the candidate's KTP
All Scholarship applications must be made directly to the candidate's home institution (as above). Approved course areas are subject to courses matching and KTP approval.
For further information contact
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527