Dr Bob Morgan Exchange Scholarship
This exchange scholarship is named in honour of Dr Bob Morgan, the former Director of Jumbunna Indigenous House of Learning from 1987 to 1991.
This scholarship is available to an Indigenous student enrolled in a UTS faculty approved exchange program, International Studies degree, or is undertaking a program which will contribute to their educational experience from UTS.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of this Scholarship.
Value and duration
This scholarship is valued up to $4,000.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must:
- Of Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent (must complete a Confirmation of Aboriginality form or provide a statutory declaration); and
- Completed at least one session of study in a UTS undergraduate degree with a minimum pass average; and
- Enrolled in a UTS undergraduate program for the duration of the scholarship.
- In-country Study as an enrolled UTS International Studies student; or
- An Exchange Program at a UTS-approved overseas institution; or
- An overseas experience which can be demonstrated to enhance their educational experience.
Course area(s)All courses.
Selection will be based upon the following:
- Academic merit (GPA) based on UTS results
- Motivation to succeed in the chosen degree program
- Commitment to benefiting the Indigenous community
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and community life
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Applications for this Scholarship open progressively from the 1st of November each year. Information on How to Apply will be available during the application period.
Opening date: 01 November 2016
Closing date: 20 March 2017